Monday, March 21, 2022

Stay Tuned 
I will be resuming the ONLINE weekly Arrows from Zion
on a new blog platform.
Emailed Arrows from Zion to subscribers continues.
You can follow my public pare on Facebook
until I get the new blog
set up
View much of my earliest online material dating back to 2006-
so many of the larger issues remain valid -
at my very much older Israelprayer website
(as a 1 person ministry, I found
dealing with a website too cumbersome)
So I switched to blogs, most recent weekly
Arrows from Zion blog 2016-Mar 2022
or the earliest weekly issues Arrows 2009-2016
Fruit of the Fig Tree (spiritually oriented pieces)
and 
Israel Watcher | General news issues with a reach into Israel
and/or related to the Israeli Body of Messiah both Jew and Arab.

I stopped posting so many of my articles on these blogs,
with the exception of the weekly Arrows from Zion after
beginning to do much in the moment posting on Facebook.
FB is unsatisfactory to me at this time (censorship)
and the new blog platform 
is still on my radar for this year.
I also departed from strong activity on Twitter focused on
following news people that I trust (a few good ones left)
- but both of my accounts were permanently banned 
(the children do not believe in freedom of speech
or an open marketplace of ideas).

Since 2019 with the suspicious tale of a preemptive terrorist
arrest in Las Vegas of the only Messianic congregation in Nevada,
I am also doing regular articles in the Messianic Times.



No comments:

Post a Comment